Please note: This product might take a little longer to arrive as it may be shipped from outside the UK.
Dogs should never live in cages. However, in some cases, such as illness, untrained puppies, and stressful situations, it can be in your dog’s best interests to limit your dog’s movements for a short time. The Tabby Indoor Cage L provides your dog with a comfy, safe place to retreat for a few hours.
The large front door of the cage allows your pet to go in and out easily. For easy cleaning, the high quality plastic floor tray can be pulled forwards and removed if necessary. By adding your pet’s favourite comfy blanket or pillows, you can make the cage into a cosy hideaway for your pet. You could even leave the door open and use it as a pet den.
It is extremely important to get your pet used to the cage through careful, positive training.
The Tabby Indoor Cage L at a glance:
- Mobile indoor cage
- Large front door
- Roof can be folded completely open
- Bar spacing: 20.5 x 2.7 cm (L x W)
- Bars made of non-galvanized steel, welded, diameter approx. 3mm/4mm
- Black powder coating
- Lattice grid bar spacing: 15.3 x 1 cm (L x W), diameter approx. 2mm/4mm
- Plastic floor tray depth: 3.6cm
- Wheels can be removed
- Inner dimensions: 105.5 x 66 x 70 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight capacity up to 25kg
- Detailed assembly instructions included
Please note: This cage should only be used for short periods of time, keeping your pet inside for a few minutes or hours. It should not be used as a permanent dwelling, a punishment, or a solution to training and behavioural problems.